A brief review from me. All together, I can say it was a boring night for me. I was even doze up while waiting for their turns to take the stage.


Naima - I'm gonna agree with Randy. She was all over the place. It means, sumbang bah!

Paul - As I said before, I'm not a fan. He is starting to irritate me. He was wandering on the stage. Just like Taylor Hicks did before. Gosh! Not again. This is my second time mentioning Hicks!

Thia - No doubt she has a lovely vocals. But again, I'm gonna agree with Randy. Doing ballads again? It bore me all time!

James - Another great performance from him. This guy really know how to sell himself. A duet with Steven Tyler? Who would ever thought of that? It means America, you have to keep on voting for him in order to see the duet ;) Nice campaign James!

Haley - Another boring performance from her. I'm almost certain she would be in the bottom three tomorrow night.

Stefano - Great performance from him tonight. I think it was because his choice of song is very relevant. "If You Don't Know Me By Now" is a great song.

Pia - She has a great vocals but she doesn't 'wow' me yet. I'm waiting for the time to come.

Scotty - Perfect vocals for country song. Hope to hear something different from him.

Karen - I'm beginning to wonder, what did they see on this girl? Because she can sing spanish as J-Lo do? I bet she won't be long in Idol.

Casey - You know what, he is actually very pitchy. But he covers it up with his 'comic' performance. People love him that should be enough to keep him in there. But I doubt it he would be in the finale.

Lauren - I'm getting a little bit restless to see her. A little bit childish and fragile.

Jacob - What did he do? Why everybody praising him? Am I missing something?

Who would be in the bottom three? I think it would be all females again. And my guess are:

Naima
Hailey
Karen

Who is going home?

I'll pick Hailey.

Watch tomorrow for the result. Ciao!

ps. I'm gonna say something about the judges next week!

0 Responses to "American Idol 10 - Top 12 Performance"

Post a Comment