I'm confused! Is this America's Idol or Judges' Idol?

I'll get back to that later. First, let's see the top 13 performances tonight. The boys did Stevie Wonder and girls went with Whitney Houston. Tough!

Joshua (I Wish)
- He was having fun so I think he's safe

Elise (I'm Your Baby Tonight)
- I wonder how would she sound if she stick to her original choice (The Greatest Love of All)

Jermaine (Knocks Me Off My Feet)
- [yawn]

Erika (I Believe in You and Me)
- I think she did well

Colton (Lately)
- At first I feel disconnected but as he goes, I re-connected. He is safe.

Shannon (I Have Nothing)
- Disaster. She must try to avoid bottom 3. Because I can sure the judges will pick her to go if she does.

DeAndre (Master Blaster)
- If the America love him, I'm sure he's gonna safe.

Skylar (Where Do Broken Hearts Go)
- I'm not a fan but I think she was okay.

Heejun (All is Fair)
- I know it was not his best.

Hollie (All The Man That I need)
- an underdog-strong contender! They must watch closely to this girl!

Jeremy (Ribbon in the Sky)
- I shed tears when he sang for his life last week. But tonight, he was a little boring to me.

Jessica (I Will Always Love You)
- at first I said, my gosh, this is a very big song from Whitney. Everybody knows this song. If she can nail it, then it would be her night. But if she blew it then, that's the end of her! BUT OF COURSE she nailed it! I especially like the end of it. Good job Jessy girl!

Phil Phillips (Superstition)
- Jessica should sing last so that she enjoy her moment. I thought they put Phil as the last performer because he will wow the audience but to me, there was nothing special, it was just so-so. Furthermore, this Superstition song has been sang over and over in American Idol. I hope next he will perform without his guitar.

According to Ryan, they will put three bottom girls and three bottom boys. And then, the judges will pick who stay! I don't like this twist. They should stick with the America choices. The judges shouldn't get involve at all! Because we know, they are already 'attached' with the contestants. And I'm scared they will choose the wrong person to stay!

My bottom three are:

Girls
Shannon
Elise
Skylar

Boys
Jeremey
Jermaine
Heejun

Since the judges will choose who stay and who go, I don't want to pick who is leaving tomorrow night. Let's just see what happens.

My credit for the beautiful backdrop (I mean, the stage). It was a great improvement. It really give the right 'mood' to the contestants performance.

In the meantime, enjoy Jessica's performance:

0 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 13 Performances"

Post a Comment