20.4.06


Well, what more can I say. Tajuk lagu dia macam memberi hint that he's finish with American Idol! I even posted yesterday hoping that he wont say goodbye to us like "That's All--folks, im leaving" huwarggghh...one of my favourites is out. kesiannn

The Results show tonite started with Rod Stewart performed 'The Way You Look Tonight'. Then Ryan called Elliot to stand at the centre of the stage. Then, he called Chris to stand nearer to him to form a second group. Next, Kellie joined Elliot and Paris joined Chris. I told myself, whichever group Katherine will join would be the safe group hehehe . Ryan asked Katharine to join the first group and Ace with the second group. Taylor was left behind on the couch. When Ryan said, Taylor is safe, ouchh! There goes my prediction.

Taylor was asked to join the safe group which at first he undecided. Slowy, Taylor went and shook hand with Chris and Ryan was about to say "Taylor, I'm sorry.." Taylor went and proceed to join the first group, consists of Elliot, Kellie & Katharine. Then, Ryan said "Taylor you chose the right group" ahh yooo...I was totally wrong on my predictions this week! I picked Taylor, Kellie & Elliot to be on the bottom 3 hehehe

Now, we know who's on the bottom 3, Chris, Ace & Paris... but who will go home? When Ryan let Paris off the hook...oh no no..I can clearly guess who is going. Between Chris and Ace of course Chris is more popular even though this is his first bottom 3 hehehe

When Simon say "Ace, I think you are going to end up going home tonight" I thought the same too.

So, the result revealed...let's bid farewell to Ace Young! siannn. Next week the 6 finalists will be doing another legendary, Andrea Bocelli - classic love songs.

0 Responses to "Goodbye Ace!"

Post a Comment