I can't wait for tonite's performances coz they are doing the rock legend, Rod Stewart's songs. And I thought, at least one or two of the Idols pick fast numbers but then I was wrong. All of them went jazzy and classic tonite! But who cares, after watching the show, it's so hard to pick who would be on the bottom 3 this week.

Chris and Paris with very familiar songs 'What a Wonderful World' and 'Foolish Things' did a great job! I said, wow if everyone perform like that tonite, then, it'll be tough to choose who's going home. Then Taylor took the stage with 'You Send Me'. The performance was more or less the same every week for Taylor. So, I have already one candidate for bottom 3. But I have to watch the others first.

Elliot was always nervous when performing. I can see thru his eyes. My first impression was...adoii..what happened to the jeans?? Well, forget about the jeans, let's hear him sing. 'It Had to be You' wasn't bad at all but something isn't right with him. Then, Simon Cowell said it "You don't have the personality". Oh yeahh..that's it. Kalo di Malaysia, kita ckp "tiada aura" hehehe. Good luck to you TS! oopps!

Kellie the 'dumbo' didn't do right this time, again! But she was always lucky, she never for once on the bottom 3. Maybe the Americans love her, but not for me, though.

Cehh..sengsara juga tunggu giliran my favourites hehehe. Ya, Katharine and Ace are my favourites. Wow, something refreshing for Ace. But I don't know whether I like his hair-do but it's definitely goes well with the suit hehehe. I hope his song "That's All" was not meant..that's all folks, I have to leave! hehehe

Last but not least, Katharine took the centre stage with 'Someone to Watch Over Me'. What can I say, she has the vocals, the aura and the personality. I hope it would be enough to charm the Americans to vote for her. Honestly, I don't want her to leave just yet...no no no no

Tough! who would I choose for the bottom 3??!! Ok lah. I pick Taylor, Elliot & Kellie.

We will find out who goes home tomorrow nite.

0 Responses to "Tough on American Idol Week 6!"

Post a Comment