22.4.06

This week has been very hectic for me ~ at home and at the office. But thank God, everything is fine now. Looking foward for a fresh week ahead!

Oh ya before I forgot, Xander my nephew is 4 months today. I'll upload his picture here when I get one.

I am also like to apologize to my dear friend TS for not turning up at Anjung Selera, last nite. So sorry TS I thought I could go but in the very last minute something came up and I already explained to you last nite thru SMS. I hope you and friends had an enjoyable evening. I'll try and join you next time. Especially kalo dpt lepak di Tg Aru Beach sambil menikmati BA *tettt* :-)

To Dora, sorry I couldn't stay on-line (this evening) a little bit longer coz it was raining down here and I don't want to take the risk. Well it happened to me before and my pc was damaged. I'll get in touch with you again Dora. By the way, I like ur new-look blog!

I'll try and update my blog as often as I can until then, ciao for now....

0 Responses to "Hectic Week"

Post a Comment