pix taken from Mariah's official website
Last monday (17.04.06) I joined Mariah Carey's Fanscape. Mariah is one of my favourite singers and I like to know or learn more about her singing career. That's the reason for my signing up to her Fanscape.

Guess what? The next day, I received an email from the moderator asking all the fans to vote for Mariah's new single 'Say Something' in MTV's TRL. After receiving 2 more reminders to vote, on the 3rd day, 'Say Something' became #1. Wowww..this is really amazing! Congratulations to Mariah and to all her supporters. It really made me think that if we really love the artist we will do anything for her or him.

And hey! not only that, the day 'Say Something' became #1 in MTV's TRL, Mariah called personally to her fanclub to say thank you for their support. The voice mail came into my inbox too!! That's so nice of her.

0 Responses to "Mariah Carey 'Say Something'"

Post a Comment