Top 3 finalists has given their best. Now it's up to the Americans who they want to be in the finals. If only they can hear me--I want them to vote for Katharine McPhee. She was the most outstanding last nite. But again, we don't know what will happen. Just look at Chris! Anything is possible at this moment.

Last nite, each of them performed 3 songs. One chosen by the legendary producer, Clive Davis, the second by the American Idol's judges and the third one, the finalists own choice.

Songs chosen by Clive Davis

  • Elliot - Open Arms
  • Katharine - I Believe I can Fly
  • Taylor - Dancing in the Dark

Songs chosen by the judges

  • Elliot - What You Won't Do for Love (Paula)
  • Katharine - Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Simon)
  • Taylor - You are so Beautiful (Randy)

Songs by their own choice

  • Elliot - I Believe to My Soul
  • Katharine - I Ain't Got Nothing but the Blues
  • Taylor - Try a Little Tenderness

Except for Elliot, Katharine and Taylor has nailed their songs. To me, the best was from Katharine 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' picked by Simon for her. From here we know that Simon has done his job really good. No wonder we kept on hearing from Simon commenting to the finalists "bad song choices". Simon has a good taste, indeed! ;-) I was surprised by Paula choices for Elliot. She was like 'cursing' Elliot by performing that song! I hope that was not a sabotage from Paula.
Based on last nite's performances Katharine and Taylor are expected to be in the finals. But who knows, Elliot could spoil everything hehehe. My personal choice are Katharine and Elliot. Taylor is loved by most Americans so, whether he won or not he is still love by them. Furthermore, I was a little bit disappointed by the judges' comments. They were biased--keep on praising Taylor and condemning on Elliot. I hope there would be a BIG surprise at tonite's result show.

Stay tuned and let's enjoy the show!

0 Responses to "American Idol Top 3"

Post a Comment