Ohh dear I have to stay awake for the 11.30 show (again!). I was watching the 8.00 pm show halfway through then zappp.. it was blackout! Boring betul...my area always blackout. I was in the dark for almost 45 minutes. When the light came back I surf the internet to kill the time. Luckily my dear friend Dora was online so managed to chit-chat with her for a while. So sorry Dora at 11.30 on the dot I was already infront of my TV. We will chat again next time okkey ;-)

Back to American Idol. The top 4 were doing Elvis Presley music. In the beginning, they showed us the finalists' visit to the Graceland. They were greeted by Pricilla Presley herself then Pricilla brought them to meet a music producer, Tommy Mottola whom will guide them on their songs.
  • Taylor - Jailhouse Rock/In the Ghetto
  • Chris - Suspicious Mind/A Little Less Conversation
  • Elliot - If I can Dream/Trouble
  • Katharine - Hound's Dog & All Shook Up/ Can't Help Falling in Love

It's tough for me to comment their performances. Infact I was a little bored. All were just average. Not even Katharine who is my favourite since day 1 impressed me. She messed up with her both songs. She forgot her lyrics. Her vocals were all over. Based on tonite's performances Katharine might be the one to leave tomorrow. But of course I don't want that happened. I hope the Americans will give her another chance. Chris too was getting boring. I think he played safe by choosing simple songs. Taylor as expected gave the same familiar 'dance'. Elliot is lack of attitude. His voice was drowned by the music.


The judges were being kind to them by praising and gave good comments. They were not honest especially Randy and Paula. At least Simon gave positive comments and I agree with him on commenting Katharine's.


Who will go and who will stay? I think we just have to wait until tomorrow nite. I hope it won't be Katharine. It could be Elliot or Taylor or even Chris hehehe

See u guyz tomorrow!

0 Responses to "Elvis Presley's Music on American Idol"

Post a Comment