What can I say? Can we blame the Americans for not voting Chris? or maybe they were like me-- I was getting bored with Chris' performance. It was a stereotype performance. There was no 'wow' in it. I'm so sorry to my dear friend TS. But don't give up TS, Elliot is still there ;-)

The result show began with a recap of last nite show and also a recap of their tour to Graceland. Pricilla Presley herself showing the finalists around the Graceland. It was like a museum. I remember my visit to Malacanang Palace in Manila. We saw Emelda Marcos' shoes, dress and accessories collections. But unlike Malacanang Palace, Elvis Graceland was full of awards, musical instruments and suits he had worn during his shows or concerts. Lisa Marie, Elvis only daughter joined them afterwards and she drove them around the Graceland. What an honoured for them!

And then the 4 finalists sang Elvis' songs in medley. It was a great show. It was totally different from last nite's show. Tonite they were more relax and enjoying themselves.

Before the commercial break, Ryan broke the finalists into two groups--Taylor & Elliot and Chris with Katherine. Which group is the bottom 2? Upon returning from iklan Ryan revealed Taylor & Elliot are safe. Now it was between Chris & Katharine. I was ready if Ryan called Kat's name coz based on last nite performance Kat didn't do good. She messed up everything. And I was actually looking at Chris. I can see he is very confident. Infact TOO confident. Ryan asked Simon who is going home and Simon answered "It will be Katharine"

But when Ryan announced "Chris, you are going home tonite--Kat you are safe", I was shocked!! Even Chris didn't believe it either. Taylor, Elliot and Kat were silent. The 3 judges were speechless. There were mixed emotions. Some are happy Katharine is safe and some just can't accept that Chris is eliminated. Well...that's reality.

My personal comments are : the judges were too confident with Chris. They even predicted him to be in the final. One judge even said "see you in the final". It was a very scarry comment. Be real-lah! I don't know whether they judged him based on his talent/performance or because of popularity. I know Chris is very popular but to me his last 2 shows were just average infact I was getting bored with him. Tiada peningkatan bah. Last but not least, thanks to the Americans for giving Katharine another chance. I know she didn't do well last nite but at least she had shown some effort by performing a fast number like Hound Dog & All Shook Up. Imagine if Chris has chosen that songs, bergegar kali itu dewan hehehe but instead he chose a safe song.

So, our final 3 are Elliot, Katharine & Taylor. Who will be in the final two?? Stay tuned guyz.

0 Responses to "HUGE Shock in American Idol"

Post a Comment