I don't know what to say but my predictions for bottom 2 are correct! It was Elliot and Paris. And we are sorry for Paris Bennett because she had to leave the American Idol. She's young and talented--she will fame. Just watch it out.

Before Ryan announced the result the top 5 finalists sang 'Together We are One'. I was touched with the song as I can see them like brothers & sisters. And one of them has to leave. Well that's reality!

Paris and Elliot being the bottom 2 were asked to sing again. Paris sang 'Kiss' and Elliot with 'On Broadway'. When Ryan announced Elliot was safe--Paris was just a tough girl. I didn't think she cried.

One has gone and 2 more to go. Who will be the top 2? Next week they will do Elvis Presley's music. It would be fun!

SciaS : Katharine's 2nd song last nite was 'Black Horse and the Cherry Tree'

0 Responses to "Paris 'Kissed' us Goodbye"

Post a Comment