After watching the AI just now--I was not impressed! I'm not sure but to me the performances were a bit boring. Maybe I am expecting too much from the Top 5 finalists. Well, being the Top 5 they should give us more, better performances and picking up good songs.

The finalists were asked to deliver 2 songs--one from the year of their birth and another from Billboard's top 10 Charts.
  • Elliot - Broadway & Home
  • Paris - Kiss & Be Without You
  • Chris - Renegade & I Dare You
  • Katharine - Against all Odds & ?? (I didn't get the title of her 2nd song)
  • Taylor - Play That Funky Music & Something
Elliot was flat on the first song, Paris was shouting on both songs, Chris was yelling on his 2nd song, Katharine off-pitch and Taylor was boring on their first song.

But I like Katharine's performance the 2nd round. Something new and refreshing. And I like Taylor when he performed the Beatles' song 'Something'.

If I were to choose bottom 3--I will pick Elliot, Paris, Taylor
If I were to choose bottom 2--I will pick Elliot, Paris

But who is going home tomorrow? I hope it was not Elliot as he said in his song "I just wanna go home..im lucky i know but i wanna go home...let me go home"

Check out the result tomorrow on Star World!

0 Responses to "American Idol Top 5"

Post a Comment