Kalo ikutkan hati malas bah saya mo review the finale of American Idol sbb 'kuda' saya x menang hehehe. Tapi sekarang saya sudah cool a bit walaupun cerita sudah basi tapi saya tetap akan buat ulasan sbb saya sudah posting AI sejak dari mula. Tak kanlah tiba2 tiada penghujung kan ;)

Ok lah, let's talk about their performances semasa final.

Katharine performed:
  • Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow
  • My Destiny
Taylor sang:
  • Living for the City
  • Levon
  • Do I Make You Proud
I was so glad Katharine sang "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree". Like I said before, the song is refreshing. Eventhough I'm not familiar with the song but the first time I heard of it, it was good. I can say it's unique.

Again, Katharine showed her great vocal on "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". It was her best performance in the competition!

"My Destiny" is Katharine's new single. To me it was a good song but Katharine was so nervous we can hear her vocal pitchy here and there. But with a crowd like that, who isn't nervous?? Still, she sounded good to me.

Honestly, I can't say more on Taylor's performances. Sorry, Taylor fans :) I'm trying so hard now to recall his performance but I can't. His vocal compared to Katharine is just average to me. Not even good if compared to Chris! All I can remember of him was his crazy dance. His 3rd song was also pitchy. He was as nervous as Katharine. When you are nervous, you can't control your vocals. But to my surprised, the 3 judges didn't even mention this.

And I don't agree on Simon when he said "you've just won the American Idol". As judges you don't give comments like that. You can compliment but you don't pick who is the winner. Furthermore, Simon before the finale had picked Taylor as the winner and it was widely mentioned in the internet. It was like promoting on Taylor. You have not seen the finale yet, how can you say something like that! You can predict but you shouldn't tell the whole world because you are one of the judges. Now, I became too emotional hehehe

But past is past, now we knew the result. Taylor Hicks was voted as their new American Idol. Congrats to him. And congrats to Katharine too for reaching the finals. I wish her all the best and I am sure she will 'shine'. I'll definitely buy her album!


6 Responses to "Taylor Hicks is the new American Idol"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    weinaa....tuan rumah betul2 mencurah da nya perasaaan kecewa...
    nda pa,both Taylor n Katharine ok...tp yg paling best...c Chris ,Burky n Elliot ada perform....suka tgk bila mak Elliot menang tu anugerah...
    Bah sabar kama ko sana...mo aramai tii udah ni 30....
    ''biar bunyi butul kedingaran...tp jan sampai kedingaran butul pecah ah...Aramai tii...

    Mana posisi paling selamat? mestilah....
    >Tepi Siring bah....

  2. SciaS Says:

    weii 'Tepi Siring'..kecewa tahap gaban bah..Kat kalah hehehe ko ingat kah masa Udui tersingkir?? begitulah perasaan sia ish ish ish

    ermm..sori tukar topik sikit..bila gia bday ko tu? 29hb ka?

  3. Anonymous Says:

    kluar tajuk ...nda mo sakap..lagipun .bday sia udah limpas..muahahahaaa....
    AFTIMBUL UDUI GIA.........

    Tepi Siring...

  4. SciaS Says:

    aiseyman..sudah limpas ka gia tu lah ko..bila sia tanya ko main2 bah jwb..ko bilang dekat2 tu tadau kaamatan..buka sikit bo gia ko punya rahsia tu hehehe

    anyway..happy belated birthday!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    aduiii......memang udah limpas...61 thn yg lalu....
    aduiii....napa ko *****?

    Taylor menang..tp Chris n Elliot juga pilihan sia...

    Limpas dulu..
    T...

  6. Anonymous Says:

    TS..betul bah sia tanya ko mula2 di sini kan..sia bilang 29hb..ko nggak mengaku ish ish ish

Post a Comment