Tough? Not really. In fact the 4 eliminated contestants were in my list to be out of the show. They have the voice and looks but they didn't perform well. I thought in the first place they will cut 12 contestants in one shot. But they didn't. Meaning, they have another show to prove themselves. And it means, my choice of top 12 might change base on their performance next week.

The eliminated:



Paul Kim & Amy Krebs


Nicole Tranquillo & Rudy Cardenas

Now, come the breaking news! No wonder she irritates me. No wonder I dislike her attitude. It all came with a reason. Antonella Barba! Gossh! She suddenly became famous. Not because from her singing but her obscene and racy pictures. It was already circulated on the net. Now I know why I don't like her. My instinct proves me right.



Who is she behind this innocent picture? Siapa-siapa yang rajin surf internet, korang cari lah gambar dia yang saya maksudkan.

pics taken from www.americanidol.com

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - 4 Eliminated"

Post a Comment