Unlike the male contestants, the female were more daring. But then, too daring I might say. I just have to close my eyes and I know they were 'sumbang' here and there :) Some of them were too confident. And when they did, it gave them problems.

These are my chosen 6: Stephanie Edwards, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, Gina Glocksen and Lakisha Jones.

Like I said in my last posting, Lakisha is the person to watch. She said in her song "I'm telling you I'm not going, you're going to love me" And I'm very sure she will be staying and will be in the top 12. But do Americans love her and make her their next American Idol? We have to sit tight and watch until the end to find out.

Stay tuned for the result tomorrow. It would be very interesting to watch who and who are in. See u in Star World!

pix taken from msnbc

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Female Semi Finalists"

Post a Comment