Tough! Everyone performed well. I just can't picked who is my favourite.

Contestants were doing American Classic under the coach of Tony Bennett. Well, a little bit dull but that's how classic sounds :)

I have no comments of their performance coz they improved week by week. Except for one or two but still I consider them good. But frankly, I am still irritated with Melinda's fake look urgh! When people compliment just say an honest thank you - and not that "oh! you are praising me?" look! Grow up woman!

I love the new look of Gina. Tidier and neater :p And also, I like the way she answered back to Simon. Take that Simon! Lakisha? She's a bit too confident. I hope this confident doesn't 'kill' her.

Not bad Sanjaya! I know the genre was your favourite. I couldn't find any fault. You are an entertainer. Even Simon gave up on you hahaha

Who will be at the bottom 2 or 3? My guess will be - Phil, Haley & Chris. Maybe Phil is going home. Oh I don't know. Just wait for the result tomorrow. See it first on Star World!

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Top 9"

Post a Comment