Migraine! Migraine!


After watching the result show of American Idol last nite saya terus mengampai. Kepala otak saya sakit tahap gaban! Michael Buble pun tidak mampu mengubatnya :) Bila Gina diumumkan terkeluar daripada saingan AI6 bertambah sakit denyutan kepala saya.

My bottom 3 prediction almost 100% betul. I was just surprised to see Gina in the group. When Ryan asked Phil to take his seat, I said, Oh dear, it must be Haley then. I got shocked when Ryan finally revealed the result. Was this her punishment of replying Simon's comment?

Well, I won't say more, coz this is a reality show. I accept the result as it is. Sudah menjadi perkara biasa dalam mana-mana reality show yang memerlukan undian daripada para penonton.

Smile Gina Glocksen, whatever it takes!

Next week, would be an interesting show. The contestants will be doing Latin Music and Jennifer Lopez will act as their mentor. Wow! can't wait. See it first on Star World!

visit AI for more info

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Gina is Out??"

Post a Comment