I couldn’t say more. All six of them are outstanding. They were the top 6 with reasons – vocal talents and skill. But somebody must go. They only need two to be in the finals so vote counts.

Melinda & Lakisha are safe.


So it was Phil, the first to be told was eliminated. And I thought, based on his last night’s performance, would be staying at least another week.


Then Ryan revealed Jordin was joining Melinda & Lakisha. Ouch! I predicted she’s going home this week. I think she was safe because votes counted on a combination of last week’s.


It leaves Blake and Chris. Jon Bon Jovi performed.


As Blake & Chris described themselves as best friends and will go on tour together, Ryan announced that Blake would be joining the three females. Being the only male, I hope this would be an advantage for Blake cruising to the finals! So we say goodbye to Chris Richardson :(


Next week, Barry Gibb of Bee Gees would coach them. I am expecting a 'happening' show! Stay tuned on Star World. AI6

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Phil & Chris were Sent Home!"

Post a Comment