What can I say. Each one of them gave their all-out performance. Except for Jordin, I think. They did Bon Jovi songs. Bon Jovi also act as their mentor. I just love Bon Jovi. Can't wait to watch his performance tonight.

Phil Stacey - Blaze of Glory
Good song choice. Powerful and energetic performance. He should be safe.

Jordin Sparks - Livin' on a Prayer
She would be definitely in trouble this week. Why she chose the song, I've no idea. Her hair and outfit also in a mess. I think she'll be going home.

Lakisha Jones - This ain't a Love Song
The 'old' Lakisha came back. I don't really like the song but I think she nailed it. But a kiss from Simon? yikes! But she should be safe.

Blake Lewis - You Give Love a Bad Name
With dark hair, he looks younger :) I like his performance. Like Randy said, he made the song as his. It sounded original with his beat-boxing. He made the song alive! I think Bon Jovi will thank him for that. Definitely safe this week :)

Chris Richardson - Wanted Dead or Alive
When Ryan asked him what he thought when performing in front millions of audience, I can see his unsureness as if he knew he had to deliver the very best in order for him to stay. He did well but not well enough compare to the rest. He will be in trouble this week.

Melinda Doolittle - Have a Nice Day
Jordin should follow her example. I know Rock isn't her favourite but at least she delivered her song like a real Rocker. She is safe.

2 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Top 6"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    nsb baik blake sia nda out....

  2. Anonymous Says:

    silap aribulan...blake boleh sampai ke final. advantage dia - 1 male against 3 females hehehe

Post a Comment