The guys sang last night and the ladies just finished theirs just now. They did songs from the 60's. After watching 24 of them took the stage, I predict the winner of this season would be a guy. Opps too early to judge right :) Well, it's only my prediction. Most of the contestants can sing. But only the outstanding ones would be remembered. But then, it's up to the Americans to vote.

I like David Archuleta but it was Jason Castro caught my attention last night. Singing while playing guitar was something new in this season. Jason Yeager's Moon River also touched me. Is Jason a single parent? I'll search for the info next time. But his son looks like Leonardo Di Caprio when he was young.
Danny Noriega reminds me of Sanjaya Malakar :) But their difference is their attitude. Danny was making faces upon hearing Cowell's comments. He couldn't take his comments positively. He can leave the American Idol for all I care.

I think Luke Menard can try acting if he fails to be a singer. He has the looks. And his eyes are sexy...yummy! Jason Castro's eyes too :)
Is Michael Johns really good? To me it was just a so-so performance. Nothing outstanding about him except that he was Australian before.

The girls' performances were a little bit dull and boring. Except one or two the rest are forgettable. I thought Kady Malloy did a very good job but to my surprise all the three judges didn't agree with my thoughts. But I think she will through to the next round. Ramiele Malubay and Asia'h Epperson were okay and I am really looking forward for their next performance.



Alaina (L) Carrie (R)

Alaina Whitaker, the youngest contestant will celebrate her birthday, tomorrow with a special gift - which is, she won't be eliminated, I hope hehe. She looks like Carrie Underwood. Anyone agree with me?

So, who will be eliminated? My guess are, David Hernandez (there are too many David hehe) and Chikezie. But who knows, it could be Garrett Haley.
As for the girls, I'm guessing it would be Amy Davis and Brooke White. Kristy Lee Cook wasn't good but I hope she's staying.


0 Responses to "American Idol Season 7 - Top 24"

Post a Comment