Tough! That's all I can say. I can't choose who is going home tonight. I just want to make a wild guess based on their performances. All of them were good.

I'm guessing Luke Menard and Danny Noriega. Luke, because he doesn't have the aura as a singer. I think he can try acting. And for Danny, I don't like his attitude. He can't go far with that attitude. In this industry you are bound to be criticized. If you can't take it, you better stop right now.

And for the girls, I think Kady Malloy is in danger. I like her but I think it's time for her to go. Kristy Lee Cook was a little bit boring. Ramiele Malubay was not in a mood. Either one of this two might leave too but I hope it's not Ramiele.

The best performance were Jason Castro (I forgive him for singing Hallelujah during Lent hehe) and of course Amanda. She rocks!

Stay tuned for the result tonight!

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 16"

Post a Comment