It's either insane or amazing and Simon Cowell said it was amazing! That's should I described tonight's performance. And, Happy Birthday to Jason Castro! love your eyes :)

They sing songs from the year they were born but what I didn't get is why David Archuleta chose an unfamiliar song. And I was actually amazed that Simon Cowell knew the song was written by an Australian. Good for you Simon! You really know your job very well. Back to Archuleta, he was born in 1990 and am very sure they are thousands of popular songs written on that year. But having said that, I still think Archuleta did well with that weird song :)

My pick for tonight's best performance are David Cook and Michael Johns. A big improvement from Kristy Lee Cook though. She sang 'God Bless the USA' to which Simon commented a very clever song choice.


After tonight's show, I found out that Carly Smithson was born in Dublin and Chikezie is actually from Africa. And as we all know Michael Johns was an Australian and Ramiele Malubay is from the Philippines but she was born in Saudi Arabia. Imagine that! If I were the American I'm gonna think real hard whom shall I vote :)

So, who is going to be at the bottom three? I pick Brooke, Chikezie and Carly with Chickezie headed home.

Stay tuned for the result tomorrow only on Star World.

0 Responses to "American Idol Season 7 - Top 10"

Post a Comment