I don't know whether it's me or the performances just now were really boring. Could it be because of Neil Diamond's week or the Paula embarrassed herself moment, by commenting Jason's second song which he didn't perform yet! Gosh! how embarrassing.

Ok now. I am not into Neil Diamond so forgive me I didn't enjoy myself tonight. Each contestant sang two songs. Oh dear, I don't know what to say. I think it's better for me not to give review this time.

Based on popularity, I think Brooke and Syesha are in trouble. Syesha might leave as she had prepared herself tonight by not wearing shoes on her both performances. Whatever it is, we will find out the result tomorrow night! And I hope Ryan won't make two groups again and let one choose which group he or she thinks is safe!

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 5 Performance"

Post a Comment