Ryan called the contestants one by one. He began with Jason Castro. Eventhough he didn't do well last night I was definitely sure he is safe. And he is!

Next was David Archuleta. He was so nervous for nothing! I know he is safe. And he is!

David Cook then was called out. At this point, I knew my prediction for the bottom two was spot on. Cook is safe as well.

Both ladies, Syesha and Brooke came out to the centre stage. Both smiled and had cheerful face. But Ryan didn't give the result yet coz Natasha Bedingfield is going to sing and same with Neil Diamond.

Then, it was taking the calls online. The best caller is definitely from one Tara Miller, whom Simon Cowell kissed when he was 9 years old!!

The elimination -
Though I want Brooke to leave but my heart says based on popularity, it could be Syesha. And to my surprised, Ryan announced it was Brooke booted out. Oh well. I still think it would be the gentlemen take the top 3 spot.

Two more to go and we will have our finalists. Stay tuned for next week. If I'm not mistaken, I think I heard Ryan said, they gonna do Rock & Roll. Bring it on!

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 5 Result"

Post a Comment