Andrew Lloyd Webber was the remaining Idols' mentor. I like him. He really gave advice and tips to the Idols on how best they can bring their songs. He is the best mentor so far!

Syesha Mercado
She did her best but still there were a few flat notes.

Jason Castro
'Memory' is the only song I know performed last night :) Jason really struggled hard. He could have chosen other songs than this.

Brooke White
If I can't forgive Alif (AF6) forgetting his lyrics then why should I forgive Brooke? So, a big NO! I agree with Paula's comment. She shouldn't stop and start. And this is the second time she start her song over again. One thing I don't like this Brooke is, she is too fragile. You can see her lips pursed up and down and she looked almost in tears every week! How could you win the competition if you couldn't control your nerves.

David Archuleta
To me he sounded nice. Maybe he could improvise more but what he did last night was done very well.

Carly Smithson
"Jesus Christ Superstar" I think she has over done this song. I could hear her strained vocals.

David Cook
Wow! He was amazing. He nailed "Music of the Night". He is actually the man to beat. I noticed he is slimmer too which is good for him.

Bottom Three
I picked Carly Smithson Brooke White and Jason Castro. I hope Jason will survive!

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 6 Performance"

Post a Comment