I picked Carly, Brooke and Jason to be at the bottom 3. What was Syesha doing at the bottom 2 I've no idea.

Both Davids were safe. One because he gave an outstanding performance and the one because he has a very strong fan base.


Leona Lewis took the stage with her new hits "Bleeding Love". I just can't get enough of her. She was so amazing!

Syesha and Brooke were called. One had a different personality and the other one had to restart her performance. But it was Syesha the Americans put in the bottom 2!

Last pair called out on stage were Jason and Carly. One who chose wrong song and struggled hard to finish it and the other one who received good comments from Simon Cowell. And it was Carly taking the other bottom 2.

Both Carly and Syesha performed before the elimination and I could see, they were really enjoying themselves.



Next came the result. Ryan gave out the result. It was Carly Smithson who is leaving.

What happen America? All I can say is, American is now like Malaysians. They voted on sympathy. They sympathized Brooke that's why! Even Jason but I'm sure like Archuleta, Jason has a strong fan base too.

Well, whatever it is, someone has to leave, right? Let's tune in again next week and see who is going home. I predict the Davids will cruise to the finals but it's all up to the Americans!

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 : Top 6 Result"

Post a Comment