"I want more!..." said Paula. Yes. I want more too. Can't get enough :D

David Cook
He chose 'Hungry Like a Wolf' and 'Baba O'Reilly'. His performance by now is predictable. So, I was like "ok. he did it again". I hope he doesn't bore me towards the end of the competition :)

Syesha Mercado
She sang 'Proud Mary' and 'A Change is Gonna Come'. I agree with Cowell, she was shrieking the first song but I like the second song. I can really feel her singing. A superstar indeed!

Jason Castro
He chose Bob Marley's 'I Shot the Sheriff' because their hair looks alike :lol: Poor him, I think he did pretty well but he received negative comments from the judges. Oh well! Then I said, "come on Castro, show them what you got" I was already enjoying his second song, another Bob but this time it was from Bob Dylan 'Mr. Tambourine Man' then suddenly he was humming! Oh dear, he forgot his lyrics. Jason, I hope your fan base is really strong! Good luck to you.

David Archuleta
He saved the best for the last. I couldn't agree more coz for the last few weeks he was deteriorating. He came back with 'Stand By Me' and an improvised 'Love Me Tender'. David A is back! And what a time to come back - a crucial stage!

So who is going home? And please don't forget, this the stage of the competition where Chris Daughtry got eliminated. I don't think it's Archuleta.

It could be Mercado? Cook? Castro? Oh no! I can't choose. Let's just watch for the result.

0 Responses to "American Idol 7 - Top 4 Performance"

Post a Comment