• Malaysian teams like to get involved with Police LoL. The siblings made an illegal U-turn. In previous season, the Chong's sisters also had problem with the Police. Was it in Australia? I forgot already :D
  • Between the two tasks in Detour, Shoot it looked like simple but actually it was quite frustrating to see the team searched high and low for the clue. Where as in Shape it, AD & Fuzzie finished the puzzle in no time!
  • Fake alliance proposed by the Thai's team? Well, it's their strategy. Be it.
  • I don't know what's the problem with the siblings during the Braille thing. Other teams came and go but not the siblings. Huh!
  • I really give my respect to Ida for taking the tofu just like eating a pizza :D Not really. Not without tears. But it was worth it. They came first at the Pit Stop and some Nokia hp.
  • When it Henry's turn. I had good laugh. He was eating the tofu like he was eating some steak. I even screamed "oh come on Henry. Stop talking and finished your damn tofu"
  • I pitied the Indian teams right from the start. But that's how the game is. You won't know what's in store for you. Car problem is one of them. But why they didn't get any help from the locals? I've no idea. Maybe they are tired and frustrated and couldn't think of how to solve their problem.

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 3 - Goodbye to Pops & Son"

Post a Comment