• The task with the CDs looked like easy but actually it wasn't. I can feel their frustration. But what I couldn't understand is, why Oliver and Mai continued on doing the task. If they had the guts to take on the penalty, I would think they won't be eliminated in this leg. But again, I think they didn't want to continue the Race. They've given up that's why they were slowing down.
  • Lucky for Ida and Tania as they didn't give up with the CDs thing. But going on 'shopping' during the Race is not a good idea. And it wasn't a wise decision from both of them in the Detour either.
  • As for Geoff and Tisha, why didn't they just pay the taxi to lead them instead of asking the way to the coal mine in which they didn't even have a clue on where the place is. Were they ran out of money? Arguing with each other will take them nowhere too.
  • Sam, I hope karma doesn't hit you when you did something against your religion! I also hope that the reward to Santaburi Resort was worth it ;)
  • Nothing much with Henry and Bernie but I am glad they were the second team to arrive at the Pit Stop. Followed closely by the Singaporeans.
Five teams left. Which team is leaving next? But my instinct says, there will be no elimination in the next leg :D

Stay tuned on AXN!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Asia 3 - It Looks Simple but It's Not!"

Post a Comment