Remember Jason Castro of American Idol past season?
yang cantik mata tu bah..
dan suara ala-ala Jason Mraz

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

alaaa....pura-pura lupa lagi...

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

ok lah....this one bah.....

oh yes...he was the one who performed with ukelele ;)


well...what I wanna share you all is
during the audition in Kansas
came out this boy

Looks familiar?

yes! his eyes!
looks like Jason Castro :)


but of courselah
he is non other than
Jason lil' bro, MICHAEL CASTRO!!

He got through the audition and on his way to Hollywood
I hope he will be selected

am crossing my fingers!!!

2 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Audition in Kansas"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    tapi masih ndak dpt lawan mata abang dia sya tinguk...hmm..kalaulah Jason Castro yg nyanyi tu lagu I'm Yours..gerenti mengalahkan populariti top 3 last season.

    My early fav in kansas...itu guy yang bilang wife dia passed away 4 days b4 d audition.

  2. SciaS Says:

    mata Jason mcm cyrstal bah..lawa gila hehehe

    I know the guy you mean..suara dia ala2 Elliott Yamin of AI5..he's good but we wait for their hollywood audition..ramai lelaki yg menyerlah ini kali ;)

Post a Comment