The result of the round 2 came out last Friday
I didn't expect Kris Allen to be in the finals
his performance was just 'okay'
nothing to remember about
I'm sure ladies voted him because of his good looks (hensem ka??)

Simon Cowell said they will give wild cards
and from this group he had assured a couples would be given

I hope it would be
Megan Corkrey

and

Matt Giraud

2 Responses to "AI8 - Semi Finals' Result"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I wasn't familira wth kris allen b4, cos he's less featured on TV n thought he's a country genre crooner (at 1 glance he looked like one of them). when he said he's singing man in d mirror (one of my favs)...oh it's got 2 be a country version. Tau2 versi MJ. It's a difficult song compared wth the welder guy n Kai...d gud thing...he nailed it (no pitching issue etc although d key is adjusted lower 2 suit his capability). Since he sang like a pro...I googled up 2 find out more abt him...rupa2nya memang pun pro...ada album...prnah buat show sampai asia kah tu..mmm no wonder. I did expect he gets through though.

  2. SciaS Says:

    I know he sang ok...tapi not that outstanding..mcm biasa2 saja bah..compare to Matt Giraud...saya rasa...Matt lagi ok..cuma si Matt terlampau nervous..sampai falsetto dia pun kedengaran pelik hahahaha

Post a Comment