Like the judges, I was a bit disappointed. I was not entertained. Something is lacking :(


Here's a quick review on contestants' performances (in random order) last Friday:

Esther
Never heard of her song and I don't like it :( I thought she was singing 'Better in Time' again as it appeared on the screen. A bit shaky in the beginning but overall, Esther did her best. I think she will safe. VOTE FOR HER GUYS!!!

Pija
I didn't get it why she received good compliments from the judges. "Since She's Been Gone" is way too big for her. She couldn't reach the note. Off-pitch pula tu! Adoi!

Han
Ayoo...sumbang jugalah...

Simon
I used to watch David Cook & Jason Castro with guitars. So, I tend to compare him with them. Nothing outstanding. Just safe. I hope he will get rid of the guitar next week!

Amylea
Another performance with guitar. Overall, she was good. Since all contestants didn't perform well, I'm gonna agree with the judges to give the immunity to her.

Tomok
Nothing new. Macam persembahan New Boyz saja :)

Nine
Forgettable! He must do something on his performance. Try and choose Faizal Tahir's song ;)

Fify
Dia ni ramai peminatlah. Tapi nyanyi tidak seberapa. Hmm sekarang saya terfikir-fikir sudah ni, camana dia boleh masuk top 12 hehehe

Rizu
Hey! This boy can sing. I really love his rendition of 'My Way'. Tapi betul lah komen seorang chatter - muka dia a bit kelihatan sombong. Mungkin nervous bangat bah dia ni kannn

Anith
Dia ni cantik lah hehehe. Suara dia to me 'ok-ok' saja.

Aweera
Syafinaz cakap dia ni menyalak. Terma menyalak, saya rasa a bit harsh. Melalak mungkin sopan sikit hahaha. Ok now. Back to his singing that night. He was screeching all the way. Gosh! I can feel the pain in his throat. His eyes were red too! If he wasn't feel well, he should try a 'mellow' song.


Who should leave? I think it should be Aweera.

pic above taken from mstar

0 Responses to "OIAM3 - Concert No. 2"

Post a Comment