Oh dear, oh dear, dear, dear (pinjam ayat Simon Cowell)
Adam Lambert transformed
I was looking foward for him to deliver a slow number
and last night was the night!

singing 'Tracks of My Tears'
his powerful falsetto gave me goosebumps
AND his changed of fashion also a refreshingly good!
he looks like Joe of the Jonas Brothers and a little bit of Kurt Russell :)

Anoop showed his good falsetto too
but not good enough
keep it up Anoop!

and that's it
to me, only Adam & Anoop performed well
Matt Giraud almost made it
but he sounded 'choked' at one time

I don't like Lil Rounds & Allison Iraheta's shouting
I don't like the guitar (Kris) and the piano with pink pants! (Scott)

Danny looked weird
Michael looked boring

and

Megan Joy (sigh)
she off-pitch everywhere
I could hear her 'unbalanced' vocals
it's shaky and trembling - don't complain, it's my terms ;p

my bottom three will be

Lil Rounds (surprise?)
Michael Sarver
Megan Joy

with Megan Joy leaving Idol
(but I still hope she is given a chance by the Americans
let Michael Sarver leave instead of her)

by the way
I HATE THE COMMERCIAL BREAKS
every after one performed, a long break (sucks!)
that is why, the judges were given a short time to comments
and it's not fair
the last contestants were not given real good remarks

0 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 10 Performance"

Post a Comment