First thing first. Remember in my previous post on AF7 that I am still waiting for their transformation? I think I got it. Their transformation is to get an evergreen singers who carries the title of Dato' or Datuk as their judge. I expect Datuk Sharifah Aini to sit the judge bench this Saturday. If not her, maybe Datuk Sarimah or Datuk Sheila Majid ;)

I am not gonna give my comments on each of the student's performance coz to me, except for Claudia (what happened to her make-up?) and Hafiz, all are lame! I think it was too early to give them a medley songs. They couldn't carry the task.


All of the students except for the two I mentioned above, were off-pitch. I thought it in the first place there were some technical problem but there wasn't. The problem came from the students themselves.


Adila wasn't that good but she shouldn't be the one to leave. Based on their performance, it should be Yazid AND Rini. There were two bags on the stage and I thought two will leave. There wasn't any explanation on the other bag. I supposed they changed their mind in the very last minutes!


Oh and by the way, the teachers chose Qhaud as the best performer. Singing impersonating Ziana Zain could win the reward?? Very the sucks! The reward should be given to either Hafiz or Claudia. It doesn't matter whether Hafiz was the previous winner - just give it to him, again! Let it be a warning to other students - that Hafiz is already in front. If Esther of OIAM3 can get the immunity twice, why can't Hafiz?

Let's see what's in store for us this weekend:

Aishah - Mata (Nor Kumalasari)
Akim - Anak Gembala (Sudirman)
Aril - Andainya Aku Pergi Dulu (Alleycats)
Claudia - Lama Tak Jumpa (Zur Eda)
Hafiz - Mat Disko (Sudirman)
Isma - Rambu Ramba (Norshila Amin)
Obri - Abang Beca (Broery Marantika)
Qhaud - Pilihlah Aku (Latiff Ibrahim)
Rini - Seloka Cinta Remaja (Seha Freedom)
Rubisa - Angan- Angan (Raja Ema)
Sidi - Hanya Di Radio (Headwind)
Yazid - Pawan (Search)
Zizi - Ini Rindu (Farid Hardja)

It looks like they will be doing 'oldies'. I hope they are as good as Lotter AF4 doing the 'Oh Azizah' number. And I hope I won't be left alone again to watch the concert like last Saturday. I was at Poring, Ranau with family and friends. At first, we were watching together - very looking foward. But in the middle of the concert, one by one of them retreated to their beds. I was left ALONE! You see how bad the concert was :(

0 Responses to "AF7 - Konsert Kedua & Tugasan Konsert Ketiga"

Post a Comment