These are the American Idol Season 8 contestants ~~

Adam Lambert
Alexis Grace
Allison Iraheta
Anoop Desai
Danny Gokey
Jasmine Murray
Jorge Nunez
Kris Allen
Lil' Rounds
Matt Giraud
Megan Joy Corkrey
Michael Sarver
Scott MacIntyre

This is the first season, they introduced 13 finalists [My family were doing the 13th Station of the Station of the Cross yesterday - lucky 13 indeed]. And thanks to that, Anoop made it to the finals. Out of the 13, eight of them are actually my favourites and predicted them to be in the finals - Adam, Alexis, Allison, Danny, Jasmine, Lil Rounds, Matt and especially Megan!

Put aside Adam Lambert's controversy, I would think he can win this competition. But I'm looking foward more from Megan. She has this cute little dance LoL.

Read Megan's interview here.

All pictures above are taken from Idol and arranged by me in alphabetical order.

0 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 13"

Post a Comment