Han

It was far more better than the previous concert. Nasib baik! otherwise mungkin saya sudah tertidur :)

Here are my personal review on the performances - in my favourite order ~~

Esther
I love everything about her. She was really good. To which I think, she should receive the immunity. But come to think of it, I don't think they will give it to her very often. The organizers need OUR MONEY! Vote for her please!

Rizu
I used to watch 'Wulan' so I know his song. It was brilliant! I know this boy can sing. I was surprised when Paul just noticed it.

Tomok
Not bad. I like his rendition of 'Crazy in Love'.

Simon
A good try from him. But something about him to which I think he can't win this.

Aweera
I think this guy was given a chance due to Syafinaz harsh critics last week ;) Fortunately for that, he had shown us a good show! Immunity? a consolation for him, I think LoL

Amylea
A 'so-so' performance. I missed Michael of American Idol 7 who sang the same song!

Anith
Moderate. I agree with Jac, she should give more adlib to her song.

Fify
I like Katy Pery's song. It was performed in group in American Idol 8- flawless! But for Fify, she didn't nail it.

Pija
Oh dear Pija - what happened to you? You were so good during Mentor. This is the different Pija I see. I hope she can improved IF she is still around next week.

Nine
I disagree with the judges. So many off-pitch from him. Being a professional singer there shouldn't be a 'sumbang-mumbang' from him. Maybe the judges trying to help him to stay in the competition. I should think, he's out next week!

0 Responses to "OIAM 3 - Top 10 Concert"

Post a Comment