Ya, she was my bottom 9 last week. It was all because of wrong song! I didn't want her to leave though but I have to accept the fact that, it is how Malaysians vote (sigh).

On the top 8 performance, I have to give credit to all the contestants. They did a very good job - well done! But did you notice that all contestants had chosen non-Malaysian songd? Does it mean our own (Malaysian) songs are not good enough? I would think so LoL!!

Here are my choice ~

Esther - I Won't Go Home Without You (Maroon 5)
She was definitely the best! What else to say? The judges had given her the immunity - her second. Now that I don't have to vote for her this week, I think I'm gonna use my credit to VOTE OUT SOMEONE!!

Amylea - I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
I love her rendition! The song became fresh from her!

Rizu - Mercy (Duffy)
Oh yeah Mercy! A popular song done by the American Idol 8 during Hollywood week. Syafinaz said it was weird coz Rizu changed it a lot but same goes to Esther. And I like it both ;)

Aweeera - Tiada Lagi (Mayang Sari)
Good vocals from him. But it was nothing new coz I heard it from Amy Search before.

Nine - Karma (Coklat)
Okay performance from him. He was enjoying too much that he forgot to control his vocal especially after he handed his guitar to a fan. Did I say a guitar? Yes! another performance with guitar and it gets my nerve! I'm officially hating the guitar :(

Fify - Pria Terhebat (Sheila on 7)
It was nice but not so good. I still can't connect with her performance.

Tomok - Gantung (Melly Goeslaw)
Bad song choice!

Simon - When You're Gone (Avril Lavigne)
Oh Simon! I'm getting restless with your performance. Do something before it's too late! And your choice of fashion, please get some advice from an expert! I was watching this OIAM with some friends, and one of them commented "besar juga breast si Simon" odoi dogo.......

0 Responses to "OIAM 3 - Top 8 Concert"

Post a Comment