Aril is already transformed hence the elimination last Saturday LoL! I am not a fan but it was a shocked to see him leaving the academy. I think his fans were over-confident of his earlier position [?]

Boys Group Singing
No bad at all. Fiiiionaaaa.......

Aril
No doubt his performance was good but vocally he has a lot more to improve.

Claudia
Vocally she was good but performance wise I just can't connect with it. I think it should be a lot better if she sang with playing a guitar [She can play the guitar, right?]

Akim
Pancit! Semput! Low notes problem! I think he was pushing himself real hard to compete Aril!

Yazid
Sumbang! All I can hear from him was "with or without you". Performance wise, not bad!

Aishah
No improvement! Nothing to shout about. I couldn't even rememember any of her performance!! And what with her fashion?? Another victim??

Hafiz
He forgot a few words. If I were him, I just create my own words. I think nobody even bother what were you saying, right? He was saved by Najwa, lucky for him! The production should let him sing last, instead of the boring Isma!

Isma
What was she singing again? A forgettable performance!

Girls Group Singing
Very the sumbang mambang. I think, they were concentrating their dance rather than their singing!

Based on their performance that night, I think Aishah or Isma should leave.

Tugasan Minggu ini ~ It would be a musical theater - I'm not a fan :(

Aishah - Slot Akasia (Impak Maksima)
Akim - Titah Sultan (Puteri Gunung Ledang)
Claudia - Katakan (Puteri Gunung Ledang)
Hafiz - Di Mana Kan Ku Cari Ganti (P Ramlee the Musical)
Isma - Mulanya Cinta (P Ramlee the Musical)
Yazid - Ratu Novella (Impak Maksima)

Bonus Songs
Dewa Perang (Puteri Gunung Ledang)
What Time Is It (High School Musical)

We are yet to know how many finalists they want this year. How about two finalists? Alang-alang ikut format American Idol, biar ikut terus [BIG LOL].

Oh and by the way, thanks Astro for inviting Adibah Noor again but what was the other lady still doing there?? Gosh! I can't stand her comments - "all the best to you"