I watched the show at 6.00pm and watched again at 8.00pm just for Adam Lambert! They did 'Blues' [well, kinda] tonight and Jamie Foxx acted as their mentor.

Kris Allen - The Way You Look Tonight
Kris sang first and you know what I was thinking at that moment? I was like, "OMG! how would Adam do that blues thing?" I just couldn't connect with Kris. He sounded boring to me.

Allison Iraheta - Someone to Watch Over Me
Not bad at all. The rocker Allison was doing a blues ballad! Did you hear what had Simon said? He said, he got the feeling that she would be in trouble tonight. I hope not.

Matt Giraud - My Funny Valentine
I'm gonna agree with Randy Jackson [sorry Simon!]. Matt sounded shaky. Pitchy here and there. I think Matt would be in trouble tonight.

Danny Gokey - Come Rain or Come Shine
He can sing. He sounded great. He looked fine.

[But I would like to quote what Randy said to Danny. He said "this is a singing competition and you can sing!" 100% agree with Randy! Then I remember, according to Akademi Fantasia 7 teachers, theirs is NOT a singing competition. In that case, AF7 is a VOTING COMPETITION!! ]

Adam Lambert - Feeling Good
Adam really know how to steal attention. When everybody was wearing a black suit, he chose white! When everybody was singing in blues ballad, he sang blues with rock in it! How do you compete that?! That is why, he is already in his own league. Even Jamie Foxx confessed that Adam is incredible. Simon also heard saying, he was singing to win! That's the kind of attitude we want in a contestant. Rock on Adam!

So, who is going home? There are five of them left. How would Ryan do this time? In previous seasons, Ryan will form two groups with two Idols in each group. And the remaining Idol will be announced safe and will be asked to join one group who he thought is the safe group. Last year, David Archuleta didn't move. He sat on the centre of the stage! If Ryan would do the same formation again this year, then my choice would be:

Group 1
Kris & Matt

Group 2
Allison & Danny

Adam will be announced safe first! And he will refuse to join either group :)

It's difficult for me to choose who is leaving tomorrow night. Kris was boring and Matt was shaky. I would say Kris BUT based on previous results, Matt was always in a bottom three. So, I choose Matt. Stay tuned for the result's night!