Over 45 millions votes! - American goes crazy!! I just wonder, out of the 45 millions, what actually the portion for Adam Lambert ;) Oh and yes - David Archuleta was there last night but the song [never heard it before-lah]. Anyway, he is still cute, still humble, still polite and still with his cutest smile :) A good advice from Archie too - that you don't have to win the competition to be successful. There are many opportunities outside especially when you are in America. Kalo di Malaysia - abislah! Kalo tidak jadi juara, tiada siapa yang akan pandang hehehe

I'm sure you all know who got kicked last night. If only they eliminate one person, Anoop could have stay at least one more week but of course it isn't possible as the producers have planned everything ahead especially when the final round is coming real soon.

Two down, five more to go. And I'm already making my guess who is leaving next and next after that. My guess are ~

Next week - Matt Giraud
Following week- Allison Iraheta
Next after - Kris Allen

It would be LAMBERT versus GORKEY in the finals! [who is with me?]

Anyway, my prediction might change after seeing their concerts. It all depends on how they perform and what the judges are going to say.

Last but not least PAULA ABDUL rocks!! And I especially like Adam Lambert's disco dancing LOL!!!