Lil Rounds - I'm Every Woman
She sounded 'sour'. She can leave anytime for all I care. Simon even said, it could be her last performance on Idol! That's the price you have to pay if you are being rude to the judges especially to the man who has so much influence.

Kris Allen - She Works Hard for the Money
He was the second best after Adam Lambert. He arranged Donna Summer's song to be a little bit like Jason Mraz [nice!]

Danny Gokey - September
Thank you Danny for giving tribute to me by singing 'September'. Oh yes! I was born in September! I just love his husky voice.

Allison Iraheta - Hot Stuff
She 'pushed' real hard as I can feel the 'pain' on her throat. It was like Bonnie Tyler trying Donna Summer's song LoL

Adam Lambert - If I Can't Have You
What else can I say? He's great, superb and awesome! I don't know what will happen if he fails to be in the finals! [I'm sure I'm gonna crazy hehehe]

Matt Giraud - Staying Alive
I've expected somebody will pick this song. And I really wanted it to be Adam Lambert. Anyway, Matt had tried to deliver this song as best as he could. It was good but not so great. Good luck Matt!

Anoop Desai - Dim all the Lights
Vocally he is good. But he doesn't have the aura to win this competition. Something is lacking I just don't know what. Maybe his appearance, his fashion or the thick eyebrows LOL!!

Two idols are leaving tonight! So, I don't know how Ryan gonna do it. Is it still a 'bottom three?'

I will choose a bottom four ~

Allison Iraheta
Matt Giraud
Lil Rounds
Anoop Desai

AND I guess Anoop and Lil' will say their goodbye tonight

BTW, did you notice Ryan became 'silent' last night? Instead of cutting off the commercial, they cut Ryan instead LOL. But most important thing is, they [Fox] let all the judges give comments on each Idol ;)