I wasn't surprise seeing Anoop in the bottom three. I know sooner or later he would leave. It's not because he can't sing but it seems that American doesn't like him, sigh! Matt and Lil were also in there.

When Ryan sent Anoop to the couch, I was like 'oh no! Matt you are really in trouble now!'. When asked by Ryan, Simon said they might use the vote save for one particular person and I'm sure he meant it for Matt. And it was really nightmare when Ryan announced Lil is safe. [I really want her to leave]. Matt was then asked to sing and this time minus the piano. I am certain the judges gonna save him eventhough he didn't do good, in fact worst compared to last Wedneseday. Maybe he was too nervous!! The crowds were already shouting "save! save! save!"

And they had! I just hope that Matt would be motivated to do better in the next round. By looking at the crowds tonight, I think they gonna save Matt for another one or two rounds :) BUT PLEASE BEAR IN MIND : TWO IDOLS WILL BE GOING HOME NEXT WEEK! There will be no more saving from the judges.

Simon then announced, the theme for next week is 'Disco'. And suddenly John Travolta pop-up in my head :) I only know one disco song and that is 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gees [oh! bummer!!]. I hope Adam will pick that song [Adam, please?]. And who knows, one of the Bee Gees member could be their guest mentor or are they still around?

On Jennifer Hudson's performance, it was just nice. I'm not a fan since Idol 3 [beat me!]. And what is that Miley Cyrus wearing?? She looked old in that dress. And the hair? OMG! She should let it fall and loose.

Before I end up my posting, I must say this - I should say this in my previous posting but I just forgot :)

I realize that the American Idol's shows always run out of time. And I don't like it when the judges are in a rush to give comments. On Wednesday show, they tried to cut it off by asking two judges to give critiques each contestant alternately. But still! they were almost ran out of time.

In the beginning of this season, I had said four judges would only give problems that's why I questioned the additional judge. But now since it's already done, why don't the producer cut off the commercial breaks or tell Ryan to control the situation, that's his job anyway!



BTW, Zac Efron was there! '17 Again' is a must to watch. Macam best!