At first, I didn't want to attend my brother in law's 1st year anniversary's prayer at Kg. Nosoob, Penampang, because I wanted to watch OIAM3. But then at last minutes I changed my mind. I said, it's more important than OIAM3 ;)

But you know what, after we finished the Rosary prayer at 9.00pm, everyone there wanted to watch OIAM3 - phew! lucky me! And this is my second time watching OIAM3 concert with other people, besides my family, around me :) And the feelings was like great - everybody is in full support of Esther!

During the elimination, we were guessing it could be Nine eliminated. But to our surprised, it was Amylea and everyone was applauding! They said, Amylea was the closest rival of Esther. One down and one more to go - and it's Tomok they want to get rid off! :)) [a note for Amylea - why were you feel sorry for your fans who didn't vote for you?]


Top 4 'In-Concert' ~

Nine
Wah! Props bagai konsert final :) But you know what, I was not impressed! In fact, it was quite boring - both vocals & presentation!

Tomok
I'm gonna agree with Syafinaz when she said, Tomok is predictable. He did the same arrangement for a few weeks now - nothing to shout about! Like I said in my previous review he needs to do something new!

Esther
I'm not a fan of Jennifer Hudson :( One Night Only is a big song. NadiaAF6 did this song and I didn't like it either. How I wish Esther had chosen a different song. But the Aguilera's number was good. Overall, I was entertained!

Aweera
Again! I'm with Syafinaz. Aweera didn't do much. He used his four minutes by walking around on the stage and shouted "Cinta ini.......". And I couldn't even remember his second song!


So, who is send packing next week?
I really want it to be Tomok but I guess he will survive another week - his fan base is very strong! So, it's got to be Nine! Goodbye Nine.... hehehe


Note to Esther's fans

She is not safe yet. We have to send our votes as many as our credits can go! Let's send her to the finals and make her the champion!


pic credit