How I wish the American Idol season 8 is not going to end soon. I want more and more especially from Adam Lambert ;) He never failed. Not even one concert. He would always surprise us with his superb performances.

They went home last week. And during that, they received text messages from their judges on what song they had picked for them.

Danny
Dance Little Sister - picked by Paula
You Are So Beautiful - chosen by himself

I loved both performances especially his second song. His soulful vocals was just amazing.

Kris
Apologize - jointly picked by Randy and Kara
Heartless - chosen by Kris himself

I like his first song [maybe because I know this song]. And I just can't see why Kara criticized her own choice of song. Even Simon said "you can't choose a song and then blame him for not singing it right, you should work with him, like I did" Well a bit sarcastic from Simon but he is telling the truth. On the second song, he has shown us his brilliant vocals. How I just wish he chose a different song - to suit his flawless vocals. A song like Jason Mraz would do. But still, he did very good on both.

Adam
One - chosen by Simon [which he said, he got special permission from Bono of U2]
Crying - Adam's picked

Firstly, I got it right when Simon was to pick song for Adam. And it was a positive reaction from Adam when he found out his song. I like his attitude. He won't say he didn't know the song [like Gokey] or whatsoever. He just say "Simon, it's on!"

Back to his performance. His first song was superb. I just love it. No further comments :) But I like the way Simon giving out his critiques on Adam. Simon say "I know it was a bit bias from me, but it was the best song choice!" [of course Simon, you did pick the song brilliantly]. On his second song, it was a bit 'too much' for me but then, being Adam Lambert, whatever came out from him is still good! I just hope he will be in the finals.

Who will be in the finals?
I'm nervous like mad! When Ryan told the three of them that they won't have enough sleep tonight, I said to myself "me too Ryan, me too!". The feeling is so crazy.

My choice will be [definitely] Adam Lambert! But who is accompanying him? Kris and Danny did very well too [Adam said the same thing on both of them]. I would say it would be Danny but something made me change my mind tonight. It was the way Danny expressed himself. He said he didn't care all the opinions on him and never analyze what the judges said on his performance. Danny said he just did what he did. How could you say that when the judges were there to guide you?

Whereas Kris, being humble, he just smiled and didn't say anything. I believe when the judges criticized his first song, his fans gonna triple up their votes on Kris. And this is the one I scared of. Scared of Adam couldn't make it to the finals because Danny's and Kris' fans will do crazy [on voting].

But I'm still hoping for Adam [I am so nervous, that's why the repetition]. I would say Danny will be in the final but Kris could make an upset.

Oh dear! Let's just wait for the result. Stay tuned coz Katy Perry will be there!

0 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 3 Performance"

Post a Comment