Over 88 millions votes came in and only 1 million separate the top 2! That's was Ryan opening tonight. Then they showed us the top 3 Idols' homecoming. Out of the three, I like Adam's homecoming because he took some time to meet all the young children at Metropolitan Educational Theater. That was so sweet of Adam.

Jordin Sparks performed and I thought I heard her singing flat. Who agree with me? And what was that Katy Perry wearing? A wonder woman? Yikes! The only thing I like was her robe which written Adam Lambert's name at the back LoL.


Then Ryan get on with the result. The first person he sent to sing in the finals next week was Kris Allen. I became more nervous after that. As I said in my previous posting, Kris and Danny fans would do something crazy on their voting and that's what I scared of!

Danny and Adam were standing side by side and both were looking down the floor! [what were they thinking that moment??]. The second person who is accompanying Kris in the finals is Adam Lambert!!!! Now I feel relieve!

And to Danny - good luck to you. You have such a soulful voice. You proved it again tonight. It was flawless [I was nearly in tears coz while he was singing, I was thinking of his late wife. It was like a special dedication to his late wife]. Danny will shine out there just like Elliot Yamin!

I think it will be two hours-finale next week. And if they didn't change anything, both of them are gonna sing three songs [including their new singles]. Let's see what happen then. I might take leave that day coz I don't want to miss anything. [like what happened tonight - during the repeat at 8.00pm they had cut a few. Lucky for me, I watched it first at 6.00pm]

Keep rocking Adam and good luck! Stay tuned guys!

2 Responses to "American Idol 8 - Top 3 Elimination"

  1. Andrik McVean Says:

    i do not know who will win this session, but Adam reminds me about Clay Aiken. Who has a fantastic vocal but ended up with 1st runner up. So i was thinking Adam will be the same. Kris might be the winner. BTW adam deserves it more. But American decide it.

    Eh...is it tru we can see the final live frm USA? because so far sy tinguk repet show jah.
    cm mana sia mau tinguk live on astro? what channel? tq

  2. SciaS Says:

    Let's hope Adam will win...he deserve it. Si Kris tu..sangkut2 saja bah tu..atas ehsan para pengundi yg begitu ramai..Kris came from a big family...sudah pasti..family dia gotong royong mengundi hehehe

    Not sure about Live telecast..kalo ada mesti malaysian time sebelah pagi lah...kalo dorang buat masa final lagi bagus..i intend to take leave hehehe

    saya tinguk di channel 711 saja selalu..

Post a Comment