Just finished watching The American Idol Season 8 finale. I won't go in detail on their performances this time. I'll be brief ;) [no point in giving comments coz this is their final performance - nobody cares really!]

It would be great if Adam sing after Kris. But Adam lost to their coin-tossing and Kris chose to sing after Adam. So, Adam goes first.

1st Round
Adam Lambert - Mad World
Kris Allen - Ain't No Sunshine
[1st round won by Adam. He sang a higher note compare to last time and it was just superbly amazing]

2nd Round
Adam Lambert - A Change is Gonna Come
Kris Allen - What's Going On
[2nd round won by Adam. The best moment from him!]

3rd Round
Adam Lambert - No Boundaries
Kris Allen - No Boundaries
[nobody won. I hated this song myself!]

How I wish, Adam chose a rock song. He might rock the stage and make it hot - that would make the crowds yearn for more! Oh well, what has done is done. Let's just hope the American voted wisely this time and not like previous year. I was so sure David Archuleta would win. I even suspected they switched the results :( Whatever it is, I am still Archuleta's fan! [opps out of topic!]

The Americans were given FOUR HOURS to vote this time. If I could vote, I would be crazy as they are LoL.

Who will be the next American Idol?
Adam Lambert, of course!!!

0 Responses to "American Idol Season 8 - Final Performance"

Post a Comment