No detailed review from me coz I didn't watch the final concert from the beginning. Heavy rain last Satudray and our area was blackout since 6pm. The electricity restored at 10.30pm and I only managed to watch Hafiz, Akim, Yazid and Isma's performances [2nd songs]. When it was Aril's turn, it blackout again :( 15 minutes later it restored again but Aril has finished perform.

But overall, the final concert was quite boring. If I compared them with OIAM3, OIAM3 was far better. I didn't enjoy their songs at all. It was like they are just novice in organising a concert. I just wanted it to be ended and get on with the results.

As we all know, Hafiz (46) claimed the champion title. Aril (22) took the second place with Akim (18) in third. Yazid (9)in fourth and Isma (5) in the last place.

What I don't understand is how come Isma didn't get anything? Only a trophy for her?? Nonsense! I'm guessing that Astro had planned to have four finalists only. But since their favourite student was eliminated in week 7 they have no choice - they had to do the AFMasuk. Isma became victim here. Eventhough I'm not Isma's fan but I pitied her for not getting anything!!

AND What with Siti Hajar and Syafi? Everytime the judges compliment Hafiz, diorang tarik muka masam!! But when the judges compliment Akim, bersinar-sinar muka diorang! In the beginning I don't want to believe to what I've read that these two teachers were pilih kasih. Now it really showed. To me, the line up faculty this year failed. Transformasi tinggal nama saja. This is what you get when all women in control LoL

I have a lot more to complain but it just wasting my time. Bagus kalo diorang mo dengar LoL. Kita tunggulah AF8 pula. Siapakah akan beruntung untuk pegang title AF8? Nice number. Ada hong :)) I just hope if there is AF8 again, they will recruite Ramli MS as Pengetua with new faces of tenaga pengajar. Hazami should be one of them. Syafinaz as Vocal tutor. Ogy or Adlin can take Ida's job. The dance floor can be given to any new faces. Cikgu Fati also should be replaced. Barulah ada transformasi!

Last but not least, let's check the list of the champions [so far]

AF1 - Vince from KL
AF2 - Zahid from Selangor
AF3 - Mawi from Johor
AF4 - Faizal from Terengganu
AF5 - Mila from Pulau Pinang
AF6 - Stacy from Sabah
AF7 - Hafiz from Sarawak
AF8 - ? [Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Pahang]

and the AFMasuk?
AF2 - Linda - 2nd place
AF4 - Lotter - 2nd place
AF7 - Aril - 2nd place

It means, when you were being AFMasuk, there is no way you can claim the champion title LoL

OKlah. I officialy close AF7. See you all next year!

0 Responses to "Akademi Fantasia 7 - Konsert Akhir"

Post a Comment