The grand-ma (Jody) and grand-daughter (Shannon) team has been eliminated tonight. So close but yet so far. They almost made it but grand-ma got kick off by a cow. Pity grand-ma! I haven't seen much of Shannon's capabilities. How nice if she could return to The Amazing Race someday with a different team-mate ;)

I just love the cowboys! They are cool. The moment they took off from the bus, they didn't waste any time. They went to get more info at the counter. That's why they knew they were at the wrong bus station. I hope to see more of them.

Joe Wang (he could be my brother, hahaha) is definitely an Asian. He came from Taiwan but moved to the US. I hope his team could go further but I don't like it when they align with the lesbians :(

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 16 - Episode 2"

Post a Comment