The Cast

Oh gosh! I'm spoilt for choices. All my favourite English Series are on TV such as Lost, Heroes, Supernatural and CSI Last Vegas. And also entertainment programs like American Idol, The Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser, The Biggest Loser Asia, You Think You Can Dance etc etc.....

The Amazing Race Season 16 premiered last week and one couple has been eliminated. They were Dana and Adrian. Pity with Adrian who failed at the Roadblock. He is afraid of heights that's why he shook terribly when he was trying the rope bridge.

I like this season's personalities. One of them are lesbians LoL. There are cowboys and Detectives too. I couldn't decide which one should I root for. Maybe Brent and Caite (Miss South Caroline Teen USA). But last week they made a mistake already. I hope tonight, they would be extra careful especially reading the clue.

There is one team, Joe and Heidi. I'm very sure Joe is an Asian ;) I might root this team too Go Asian Go!

Anyway, let's see tonight's episode then I will decide which team should I follow :D

Dana & Adrian Davis (the 1st eliminated team)

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race Season 16"

Post a Comment