Kevin with his dad

As usual, I enjoy watching The Amazing Race! Love this show very much ;)


Teams were still in Ghana. Again, teams do not read their clue properly. This is always happen in every season. One good example was during the Supply Depot. The clue clearly stated what or how many things you should bring but due to carelessness, they have to return again to get their missing supplies. Only one or two teams got it correct.


In the Detour, all teams except one couldn't find the decoder key on the Language Arts tasks and it was actually right around the corner! I was so pissed off for their ignorant. The other task which is Bicycle Parts is not new to me. I was proudly telling my son that I used to play that game during my childhood :)


The task I like most is the Geography class! Oh yes, this is my favourite. What I mean is I like this kind of tasks not that I'm good in Geography though LoL


Kevin and Michael were the last to arrive at the Pit Stop. Michael needed some medical assistance before he completed his task. I think it was due to the heat. He was dehydrated. I was like, oh no! not Kevin. I don't want him to go yet! And thank goodness, it was a non-elimination leg and they are safe. I like the way he encouraged his dad to go. He is a good son! I'm a fan of Kevin! He is a YouTube hero! I first came to know him when I watched YouTube by Ryan Higa. Search him on YouTube. He is popularly known as KevJumba.


Nobody is eliminated. It means, somebody must go tonight! Hopefully not Kevin as they have to do Speed Bump tonight.


Stay tuned people!




0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - All About Ghana"

Post a Comment