Usually when teams were doing task of selling something, it would always be easy because people like to be on TV so sometimes they are generous. They buy because they would appear on TV! But it was a different case in Ghana!. It was not that easy. Was it due to poverty in Ghana? But nonetheless, teams made it at last.

I like the Detour. A choice between to install a TV antenna or to bring a fantasy coffin! I would definitely choose the fantasy coffin. It was so unreal but unique. I could always choose my favourite coffin. If there is a guitar, I might choose it LoL!

Too bad for mother and daughter team, Andie and Jenna. They were eliminated in this leg. I'm not so sure where they did wrong. I think it's easy to blame the traffic in Ghana :)

Who would be the next victim? Stay tuned tonight, only on AXN!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - Fantasy Coffins!"

Post a Comment